A green flash signifies mostly good fortune.
A purple flash signifies an era of balance.
A red flash signifies mostly bad fortune.
The year-counter resets every era. Some eras can last several thousand years, while some last only a few hundred. It is difficult to tell exactly how long an era will last until the era is actually coming to a close. The following is a list of Eras, a rough estimate of how long they lasted, and the color flash that accompanied their start. While the Eras do count down to single years, this glossary will keep things rounded to the nearest hundred years to keep things from being confusing.
- The Age of Gods: ??? years in length; no flash.
- The Original Pantheon, the start of the world as it is known.
- The Regal Era: 3,000 years in length; purple flash.
- The High Ages: 700 years in length; green flash.
- The Venom Aeon: 1,300 years in length; red flash.
- The Age of Control: 2,000 years in length; purple flash.
- The Mystic Age: 1,500 years in length; red flash.
- The Celestial Age: 1,000 years in length; purple flash.
- Rise of Agonin Madere.
- The Era of Havoc: 900 years in length; purple flash.
- Rise of Majnun Keeper, Spinner Balatare, Adessa Tremere, Taelagor Mist, and Ambar Estonia.
- The Era of Prophecies: 900 years in length; green flash.
- Rise of Calypso Asherah, Sanja Walle, Carule Dawnmore, Malice Nightmare, Vinyx Fabian, Eravaeral Monneseur, Irena Ontanio, Harken Skeltor.
- The Age of Bones: Coming Era; red flash.
Last Edited: 8/9/18 (LL)